Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Matchbook Card




These were my first 2 attempts at Matchbook style cards. I just bought a new pastel paper stack & wanted to use it. I colored the stamps with markers before stamping, the one on the left was stamped on matt cardstock, the other was spritzed with water & stamped on watercolor paper. I was tempted to use a piece of velcro to hold the card closed but thought it may tear the paper when trying to open it. I'm stil trying to think of a way to hold it closed.

4 comments:

Dee Beattie said...

hey Barb, this is beautiful,,, I love it,,, I am going to try it next,,, what fun,,, Dee

Joani McDonald said...

Awesome job Barb. I think that it looks great.
Hugs,
Joani

Nicola said...

lovely card. I have trouble with keeping them closed too.

Hugs
Nic

Cindy van Oorschot said...

Hi Barb:
The card looks great. I've not done mine yet, but what about using a magnet for a closure
Cindy

Blog Archive