Saturday, February 1, 2014

Clean And Simple

This week the theme for the challenge at the Come and Get It Blog is CAS or Clean and Simple. Sounds simple but for me I tend to over due wanting to put way too much on one card,  so, this was difficult.  This is what I came up with using some die cuts, some white card stock embossed with my cuttlebug.

Some days I like getting messy playing with various spray inks on water color paper or heavy duty cs, so I spray, let it run spray some more spray with water, then I save a lot of the paper to use with my dies and or  punches.  This is how the leaves, and butterflies have been colored.

I hope you'll come visit the Come And Get It challenge you may be inspired when you see what the other team members have created and join in.  Looking forward to seeing your creations.




Challenges entered into:
Catch the Bug Challenge Blog - Anything goes

1 comment:

Carrie said...

This is so pretty, I love the pastels and the delicate butterflies are so nice.

Blog Archive