Monday, February 3, 2014

Love is in our Hearts

This digi is named Angelica Crafting from Inky Impressions,  how could I resist her cute little face as she sits there making a Valentine's card with her bright eyes, thinking of the love she is making it for. 

I colored her with my Copics, using a little Viva Décor dimensional paint on the hearts & other trim, then covered with Glossy Accents. Used a few die cuts & punches for trim, butterfly and flowers, some gems & pearls.

Challenges:
Simon Monday Challenge Blog - Love Notes
The Ribbon Girl Challenge Blog - Hearts
Through the Purple Haze - Love is in the Air
Digi Designs Challenge Blog - Lover and or Valentine Challenge

8 comments:

butterfly dream cards said...

Absolutely beautiful card, lovely colours and i love the wee girl image so well coloued in...fab.

fiona DT
TTPH

Ribbon Girl said...

Hello Barb - nice card and such a cute image of the little girl crafting! thanks for joining in with The Ribbon Girl Card Challenge, Mary x

JoanieMc said...

Beautiful card!! I love the image and it is colored beautifully! Great design, just an awesome card. Thanks for joining Through the Purple Haze Challenge and hope to see more of your creations here.

Hugs
Joanie

Crafting with Darcy said...

Just a sweet beautiful card with gorgeous embellishments. I just love it!
Thanks for joining us this week at Through the Purple Haze Challenges!
Darcy

Unknown said...

What a beautiful card. I love the image of the girl crafting so cute. Thanks for joining us at TTPH -Becky DT

Meihsia Liu said...

Your card is so beautiful! I love the gorgeous butterfly and flowers. The girl is very cute. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

Lucy said...

I love the colours and intensity of this card! I've not come across that digi company before but I love that image so will pop over and explore!

Thanks for joining us at Through the Purple Haze Challenges.

Lucy DT x

Kelly Schelske said...

Super cute card!!

Thank you for playing along with us at Di's Digis, I hope you'll join us for our current challenge!

Blog Archive