Saturday, February 22, 2014

Kona on Laundry Day

The challenge this week at Come And Get It is another fun one with the theme of Domestic Animals.  This cute guy is named Kona, and Laundry Day is the name of the digi, he is just one of the darling digis at Oak Pond Creations and so much fun to play with.  Oak Pond Creations are our sponsors this week at Come And Get It.

I colored him with my Copics and highlighted with my Liquid Pearls, had them for years haven't used them for years and they still work just fine, not sure if you can see them in the picture. I added some Glossy Accents, glitter, die cut butterfly and a few other butterflies with a Martha Stewart punch, ribbon, bling and sentiments from my stash.

I hope you come over and enter the challenge who knows you may be the winner this week.

4 comments:

Silvia(Barnie) said...

That's a lovely card.

* Shell B.* said...

Super fun card Barb, cute image & design!
¸..• ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.•´ .•´¨¨))*((¸¸.•´ ..•´-:¦:-
Shell in Alaska
http://akstamping.blogspot.com

Carrie said...

LOL this card made me laugh. Love cards that do that. :)

Unknown said...

Hey Barb, I thought you’d like to know I gave you & your blog a “Shout Out” on my Feature Friday post today. Thanks for being a follower of all things beautiful. Take care. Amy A. http://alllthingsbeautiful.blogspot.com/2014/02/feature-friday-22814.html

Blog Archive