Saturday, February 8, 2014

Make it Girly


This week at Come And Get It the theme for the challenge is Make it Girly.  I  used this Lacy Sunshine digi who are one of our sponsors this week. I thought she would be too fun to play with and she was.  Those huge eyes and big glasses are so charming.

I hope you'll come over and play in the challenge we have Limited Runs  and Lacy Sunshine a Crafters Candy Shopppe as sponsors this week.

I used my Copics to color her, layered her to the Spellbinders oval dotting it with Liquid Pearls,  adding die cuts from MFT, some Glossy accents, glitter, flowers punched from a Carl Craft punch.




Challenges I'm entering:
Challenges for Everybody - Anything Goes
Paper Makeup Stamps - Anything Goes
Inky Impressions - Someone Special
Delightful Challenges - Anything Goes
Top Tip Tuesday - Girly Challenge
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
One Stitch at a Time - Anything Goes
Make it Monday - Anything Goes

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Oh and she is certainly girly. Love all the accessories you added and the coloring is superb

Blog Archive