Sunday, March 16, 2014

A Pressing Matter

This is Madye Pressing Matters, she is a Lacy Sunshine digi, I'm in love or addicted to these charming images, I did her on one of "THOSE" days that we all have.  I was refilling my Copics the refill bottle was stuck, then suddenly open all over me a nice reddish brown.  Then I overfilled a few of my Copics, I'd have an image 3/4 colored and all of a sudden there would come out a big blog of ink from the overfilled marker, usually in the face area.  Now I figure I'll just color for the heck of it getting some of the over fill out, well, none came. 

I just chose what I thought to be tacky colors after all it's house work let's make it bright at least putting little or no thought into this one, lo and behold I ended up liking her and look - no blobs.

I'm entering her into the Lacy Sunshine Challenge Blog - Anything Goes.  You might want to visit the online store Lacy Sunshine A Crafter's Candy Shoppe so many charming images to choose from, or go to their blog for some inspiration A Crafter's Delight .

She is colored with Copics which I'm sure you know if you read the above, a bit of Glossy Accents and glitter, layered to some embossed cs with my Cuttlebug.

5 comments:

Dewi Lestari said...

Awesome as always! Thanks for joining at Lacy Sunshine: Anything Goes
Hugs
Dewi

Meredith said...

Great job Barb.. I have had One of those days on more than one occasion..lol
Thanks so much for joining us over at Lacy Sunshine Blog.. Good luck!!
Meredith
xxx

Cindy van Oorschot said...

Great colors on this one. Congrats on your two wins. Lol I. Created a monster.
Cindy

Cindy van Oorschot said...

Great colors on this one. Congrats on your two wins. Lol I. Created a monster.
Cindy

Carrie said...

Love it, reminds me of when my GD saw me set up the ironing board and had no idea what an iron was or what you do with it. I let them iron napkins...they thought it was fun til the novelty wore off. LOL Love your card!

Blog Archive