Monday, September 29, 2014

Something New and Something Old

Good morning I hope everyone had an enjoyable weekend.  Today begins a new challenge at Incy Wincy  with the theme being:  Something New and Something Old.


This week our sponsor is Polka Doodles and what a large variety of images and supplies they carry for their customers to choose from.

I've chosen the digital image of Alyce Sewing for my DT card, something new is the image (my first) and something old is the ribbon (a few yrs old).

I've colored with my Copics, I cut and colored Alyce and the cat so I could 3D giving them a little more dimension.  Used Glossy Accents, Stickles, and bling, pearls, ribbon and embossed the lower portion of the card stock.

Challenge:
Love to Create:  Love of Ribbon

5 comments:

chanya13 said...

Beautiful card, wonderful colour combo. Thanks for joining us at Clear It Out!!! I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka

Barbara Godden said...

Fabulous card, thanks for playing along with us at Clear it Out Tuesday for the Birthday challenge.

Unknown said...

Awwe ... such an adorable card! Love how you add the bling and shine to the image. Thank you for joining our "Love of Ribbon" Challenge at Love to Create this week.
Ruza ~ LTC Admin/Designer
Ruza's Craft Corner

Chris (catt871) said...

This is adorable!!! I love that paper and your ribbon bow is gorgeous! THANKS for joining us at Love to Create this week!!! Good luck!
Hugs,
Chris, DT

Anonymous said...

Oooh! Love this image, totally reminds me i should whip out my sewing machine! Thanks for joining us this week at Love to Create!

Mei
LTC DT
Creative Fingers DT 
Friday Sketch DT

Blog Archive