Monday, August 3, 2015

Girl with Lollipop

I found a new artist (to me) with some of the most charming digital images in the Etsy Shop Julia Spiri.

This  one is called Girl with Lollipop
and she was just too fun to color with my Copic markers and a few touch ups with my Polychromo pencils.

She has a fun Facebook group I think you could come on over and check it out.  As well she has a Challenge blog that will begin challenges on September 3, 2015. 





Challenges:  
Not Just Cards:  Anything Goes 
The Crafty Addicts:  ATG
Crafting by Design:  ATG  

5 comments:

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Not Just Cards. Hope to see you again next time.

Dawn said...

Brilliant card Barb! Love your design & colouring!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Julia Spiri said...

I Love your cards! I taked this card as an example for my digi in my Etsy shop.
Hugs, Julia.

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous card the image is beautiful. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Addicts. Hugs Jackie DT

Anonymous said...

Thank you for joining us this month at
Not Just Cards

Hugs Lori

Blog Archive